10 June 2009

Lovers On The Rock I & II

I haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. It's been like a month and a half, and that's probably scared most of (the three of) you away. Here are a couple of pictures I took the other week; kind of happy accidents resulting from my horrible lens.








I started a flickr page, but I honestly like this a little better. And Yahoo owns flickr. We all know how passé and un-chic Yahoo is. So unless I for some reason fall madly in love with flickr, you kids don't get the URL. Not because I'm being crass or anything; there's nothing good there that's not here as well.

My life is sort of in a lull (maybe a rut) right now. I need a job. Between the mono and the trouble with the law, I'm having difficulty finding motivation to do anything. I'm trying to start painting. I bought everything I need to start with watercolor and started painting, but then the mono hit, and now my inspiration's gone. It feels fake and pretentious.

I just want to get all this shit figured out. I want my court date to happen. I want a job. I want no longer to have mono. I want her to stay or go. I want something close to a blank slate.

I just keep telling myself to stick it out until fall. I think that's a good way to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment